Undergraduate International Student Aid
Loan/Financing Option for International Students
Alternative loans are non-federal private student loans available from a variety of national lending institutions. Private student loans may be used by students who are not eligible to receive federal aid. The Graziadio Business School does not have any preferred lender arrangements. You have the right to borrow from the lender of your choice.
- MPower Financing is a potential private Loan option for International Junior, Senior, and Graduate Students.
All international students may apply for private scholarships. The following websites offer information on a variety of scholarships for international students.
List of Scholarship Websites
- www.ciee.org: The Council on International Exchange provides assistance with study abroad programs and internships, international student identification cards, student travel services, and English as a second language instruction and testing.
- www.edupass.org: This site provides information for international students interested in study in the United States; it covers many topics of interest to international students.
- www.iie.org: The Institute of International Education administers the U.S. Fulbright program and manages more than 250 international education programs. The IIE site includes scholarship books, information on Asia Help and Balkan Help, etc.
- www.iefa.org: International Education Financial Aid is a site that contains a free searchable database of several hundred scholarships and awards for international students.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search: A free scholarship search that offers access to an award database that contains more than 3 million scholarships/