Graduate Student's Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to know:
- The cost of attendance
- The refund policy for students who withdraw
- What financial assistance is available from federal and institutional sources
- Procedures and deadlines for submitting applications for financial aid
- How financial aid recipients are selected
- How your eligibility was determined, including all resources the Financial Aid Office
considered available to you
- How and when funds will be disbursed to you
- An explanation of each type of award you receive
- For any student loan you receive: the interest rate, total amount you must repay,
when your repayment begins, the length of your repayment period, and the cancellation
or deferment provisions of your loan
- The criteria used to determine satisfactory academic progress for financial aid purposes
It is your responsibility to:
- Read directions thoroughly, complete all application forms accurately, and comply
with any deadlines.
- Provide any supplemental information or documentation required by the Financial Aid
Office or other agency if applicable.
- Read, understand, and keep copies of any forms you are required to sign.
- Repay student loans you may receive.
- Complete an entrance interview and an exit interview if you receive federal, state,
or alternative education loans while in attendance at Pepperdine's Graziadio Business
- Notify the Financial Aid Office of any change in your enrollment status or financial
status (including any scholarships or grants received from outside sources); changes in
address and enrollment status must be reported to your lender if you have a loan.
- Know and comply with all requirements for continuation of financial aid, including
satisfactory academic progress requirements.