Christiano Manfrè, MBA, PhD
Practitioner Faculty in Finance
Dr. Manfrè’s experience includes serving as a financial advisor and strategic consultant to both domestic and international corporations as related to merger, acquisition, divestiture, joint venture, corporate restructuring, financing transactions and business valuation. Before joining Pepperdine University, Dr. Manfrè was a visiting assistant professor at Loyola Marymount University with the economics department. He began his financial services career with Standard & Poor’s in Los Angeles.
Prior to his career in finance, Dr. Manfrè served as an active duty military officer of the Alpine Troops in the Italian Army, where he had the opportunity to participate in various NATO operations in the Balkans. Dr. Manfrè holds a Laurea Magistralis from Università di Firenze, in Florence, Italy (MA equivalent), an MBA in finance from the Drucker School of Management, an MA in economics from Claremont University and a PhD in financial economics also from Claremont Graduate University. He holds the Series 24, 28, 7, 79, and 63 FINRA Licenses. His research interest lies primarily in the areas of behavioral finance, international finance and M&A.
- External Growth, Processes and Alternatives. “Capitale Intellettuale.” Anno 5, N.2, July 2014.
- What is a successful SME? How to Identify Small and Medium Size Enterprises with a Competitive Advantage. “Capitale Intellettuale.” Anno 6, N.1, February 2015.
- The Theory of the Optimal Currency Area and Eurozone Crisis. What are the Responsibilities of the Single Currency? “Capitale Intellettuale.” Anno 6, N. 3, October 2015.
- Manfre, C. (2014). Crescita Esterna, Processi e Alternative. Capitale Intellettuale, http://www.capitale-intellettuale.it/.
- Manfre, C. (2015). La teoria dell’Area Valutaria Ottimale e la Crisi dell’Eurozona Quali sono le responsabilità della moneta unica? (pp. http://www.capitale-intellettuale.it/). Parma, Italy: Capitale Intellettuale.
- Manfre, C. (2015). Quale PMI di Successo? Come Individuare Piccole e Medie Aziende con Vantaggi Competitivi (ISSN 2281-860N ed., pp. http://www.capitale-intellettuale.it/). Parma, Italy: Capitale Intellettuale.