Partnerships, Global, and Events
Through our commitment to fostering a deeper connection between academics and business, our corporate partnerships provide companies with the means to develop their employees and build their intellectual, human capital. We are proud to partner with and offer experience-driven education, scholarships, and networking opportunities exclusively to globally renowned companies.
We’re excited to introduce our newest corporate partner, The Cheesecake Factory, named
one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for eight consecutive years.
Through this partnership, we’ll be able to offer educational benefits to their 45,000
Our Corporate Partners
We continue to expand our educational partnerships—providing students a variety of enriching and immersive learning opportunities. In the past year, we’ve built two new connections with 2U/Trilogy and HackerU to offer non-credit bearing/non-degree boot camp certificates around “hot” technology trends.
Our partnerships with both academic organizations will significantly further our brand
reach and diversify our portfolio of offerings to appeal to newer audiences looking
to build valuable, specialized skill sets.
- Data Science & Analytics
- UX/UI Design
- Full-stack Development/Coding
- Digital Marketing
Going Global from Home
In a “normal” year, Graziadio welcomes inbound exchange students to our full-time programs while providing the opportunity for our students to study abroad at one of our 30+ partners AACSB or equivalent accredited partner universities. Due to the global pandemic, our trimester exchange programs from Summer 2020 through Summer 2021 were suspended. However, regardless of the obstacle before us, we were able to provide our students with eight, culturally immersive Global Business Intensive courses–virtually.
The cultural immersions involved a combination of virtual presentations, lectures,
and even escape rooms with participating international companies. At the end of each
program, students were challenged with an applied case competition, where they would
identify and provide business solutions to the obstacles currently facing the organization.
Global Companies We Worked With
International Women's Day
- March 8, 2021
- Mini-conference showcasing how women are taking the lead to advance DEI, create resilience and agility in themselves and others, and engage their communities to come together in unity.
- Total Attendance: 336
9th Annual SEER Symposium
- March 24, 2021
- Keynote Speakers: Wole Coaxum of Mobility Capital Finance, Nicole Bassett of Renewal Network, David Folkenflik of NPR, Jonathan Tan of Ratio Institute
- Total Attendance: 132
Dean's Executive Leadership Series
- April 29, 2021
- Featured Speaker: Paul Donovan, Chief Economist, UBS Global Wealth Management
- Total Attendance: 187
- 13th Annual George Awards, April 15, 2021
- Most Fundable Companies, October 2020
- Impact20 Conference, October 15, 2020: Graziadio was a title sponsor for IMA’s IMPACT20 event, “The Year of Reinvention.” Renowned experts facilitated the discussion around adversity and building a conceptual framework to innovative solutions. The event won the Guiness Book of World Records© for Largest Virtual Marketing Conference.
- Emerge ‘21 Conference, May 13, 2021