Best for the World Leaders
For over 50 years, the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School has remained dedicated to shaping leaders with a values-based business education that's ethical in focus and global in orientation. With our core values at the forefront, we act with integrity and serve with compassion, working to accomplish our mission of developing Best for the World Leaders.
Developing Best for the World Leaders
Stemming from our faith-based roots, we believe in creating an academic environment that nurtures ethical and innovative business practices. By providing our students with the knowledge and resources required to empower positive transformation, we are instilling the importance of values-based leadership in our students, alumni, and communities.
Creating Waves of Impact
Developing Best for the World Leaders at Pepperdine Graziadio
The business landscape is continuously shaping societies' habits and behaviors, and high accountability rests upon educators to prepare future leaders to be trustworthy stewards of conscious organizations. At Pepperdine Graziadio, we focus on empowering lives through purpose, service, and leadership. We inspire our students to be moral and compassionate leaders at the top of their fields, encouraging them to be cognizant of the impact their business decisions hold on their local and global communities.
As we enter the fourth industrial revolution and the smart machine age, Pepperdine
Graziadio students are equipped with the tools to thrive as Best for the World Leaders—professionals who apply innovative, educational, spiritual, and
ethical approaches to positively impact their colleagues' lives, customers, and communities.
What is a Best for the World Leader?
- They are visionaries that possess an eye for opportunity, identifying and catalyzing unseen business opportunities within their spheres of influence
- They engage in socially, environmentally, and ethically responsible business practices
- Best for the World Leaders formulate business decisions with the best interests of all stakeholders in mind
- These leaders act with integrity always, have courage with compassion and lead with a pioneering spirit
- They take action "Today - not tomorrow," advocating for proactive business solutions
without waiting for more favorable conditions
We're Not Solely Focused on the Bottom Line.
We are Servant Leaders.
We believe serving our communities is as important as serving our business organizations. We accomplish this belief through ethical business practice strategies, including:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Social engagement and action
- Consumer protection
- Organizational development
- Ethical leadership
Our Mission is More Than a Motto. It's a Way of Life.
We believe our mission is a guiding principle for how we live our lives. Best for the World Leaders commit to always giving their best regardless of circumstance or environment.
We believe there is a world of difference between the two concepts of best for the world and the best in the world.