Pepperdine business students and alumni, contribute to the Graziadio Voice blog.
- Write 250-800 words (longer is fine) on an appropriate topic of your choosing [Blogging Guidelines]
- Upload your Word document, include a 75-word author bio and attach a photo
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, Yammer and Google Plus when published
We are looking for writers in our community to help us blog. Share your business school experiences that would be helpful to new students or those readers concerning a business degree. School us with your expertise in your field of study or industry.
- Graduate with a collection of published work
- Find potential customers and partners for your business
- Be a helpful resource to your community
Graziadio Voice wants your how-to posts or videos, business commentaries, reviews, interviews, personal stories, best tips and list articles.
Share A Service Experience Or Advocate A Cause.
- Do you perform volunteer work? Are you passionate about a worthwhile charity or social cause? Educate the Graziadio community by describing the cause or your involvement, what it means to you personally and professional, and how others can get involved?
Summarize An Alumni or Career Event.
- Write at least five actionable take-aways from a lecture or program that would be benefit others. Help a student organization or GAN recruit members and attract an audience for its next event by sharing helpful insights from the previous one.
Craft A Business Profile.
- Introduce readers to a service or product, new start-up venture, or business opportunity you are passionate about and which may be unfamiliar to classmates. Short articles on student, faculty and/or alumni owned businesses are especially welcomed. Avoid being overtly promotional, educate instead.
Advise New and Would-be Students.
- Now that you are back in school, what are 5-6 things that contributed to your decision? How might others successfully navigate the admissions process, class selection, deciding on a concentration, finding an internship or other decisions?
Interview A Professor.
- Write a short Question-and-Answer article giving insights on interests inside and outside the classroom, professional experience, and/or approach to teaching. Alternately, ask a professor his/her opinion on a business news topic, giving 3-5 main thoughts.
Spotlight An Industry Professional.
- In a short Q&A, ask someone in your industry of interest about experiences and career advice that might benefit aspiring students. Your notes on a guest speaker in class are ideal source material.
Introduce a Classmate.
- Know a student with an aspiring personal story or interesting professional credentials? Write a short Q&A.
Need more guidance? The Graziadio Voice’s following loose editorial schedule might inspire a topic.
- Career management, Personal Development, Personal Branding, Life Lessons
- Marketing, Business Tools and Resources, Strategy
- Finance, Entertainment, Technology & Information
- Leadership, Ethics, Organizations, Managing People
- Entrepreneurship, Small Business, Innovation, Inspiring People
- School News, Alumni News, Students, Business Communication Tips and Resources
Have questions? E-mail email@example.com
Latest posts by Graziadio Voice (see all)
- Write For Us, Students and Alumni - September 9, 2012
- Check Out April Graduation in Photos and Video - April 28, 2011
- Remembering 2011 Pepperdine University Business Plan Competition Finals - April 13, 2011