What have your fellow alumni been up to this summer?
- James T. Glover, Executive MBA ’82 was recently appointed to the board of directors at Organovo Holdings, Inc.
- Nicole Hall, MBA ’05 recently joined Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem.
- Steve Kokal, MBA ’90 has been appointed vice president of sales and marketing at Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc.
- Jay Richardson, MBA ‘94 was recently appointed the 104th President of the historic Rotary Club of Los Angeles.
- Wendy Rhiger, MBA ’03 was recently appointed the new vice president of strategic development and communications at Brown Jordan.
- Kevin Bates, MBA ’02 has joined MMFX Steel Corporation of America as product manager.
- John Montandon, PKE ’99 published a new book, By His Own Blood.
- Daniel Feiman, MBA ’86 was recently selected as a finalist for a Global eBook of the Year Award.
- Jeff Sprecher, MBA ’84 will accept the Distinguished Alumnus Award at commencement.
- Robert Buhler, MBA ’10 has been named the new president and partner of MMI Public Relations.
- Nitasha Rohatgi, MBA ‘11 has been named to the board of The Orange County Chapter of the American Marketing Association (OC AMA).
- Jerome Hobon, Executive MBA ’07 has been named the interim CEO at the OC Fair & Event Center (OCFEC) in Costa Mesa.
- Phil Shelton, MBA ’93 recently added author to his list of accomplishments.
- Dr. Zarik Boghossian, MBA ’93 serves on the Board of Advisors for some private companies.
Do you have news that you’d like to share with your former classmates? Submit your successes here.
Advancing Responsible Business Practice at Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University
Latest posts by Graziadio Voice (see all)
- MBA Baseball Analysis Lands WSJ’s ‘Harvey’s Potential Is Mets’ Conundrum’ - April 15, 2013
- Class Notes Roundup – March 2013 - March 31, 2013
- Network with Los Angeles Finance Professionals Over Cocktails - March 18, 2013