Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA)
Santa Barbara MBA
Pepperdine MBA Now Offered at UC Santa Barbara
Priority deadline: May 1, 2013*
Final deadline: June 3, 2013
August 26, 2013
A top-ranked business school, Pepperdine’s Graziadio School of Business and Management was one of the first to offer evening and weekend classes tailored to business professionals more than 40 years ago.
With an alumni network of more than 32,000 strong, a Pepperdine MBA is the definitive choice for Santa Barbara business professionals and entrepreneurs who wish to maximize their connections and gain a superior return on investment for their MBA.
Class Locations and Schedule
Classes will be held one night a week at UCSB Mosher Alumni House and seven Saturdays at the Westlake Village Graduate Campus in Ventura County each 14 week term. The program duration is 28 months, or seven trimesters.
UC Santa Barbara (UCSB)
Mosher Alumni House
Westlake Village Graduate Campus
- Internationally acclaimed by top business authorities including U.S. News & World Report, BusinessWeek, Forbes and the Financial Times. Accredited by the prestigious AACSB.
- Values-centered – Committed to developing values-centered leaders and advancing responsible business practice.
- Experience-driven – Pepperdine students tackle real-world, real-time business challenges to develop the practical and applied skills sought by employers.
- Collaborative – Pepperdine will challenge you with a rigorous curriculum, yet delivered in a collaborative learning environment that fosters teamwork and cooperation.
- World-class Faculty – Our award-winning faculty have outstanding real-world and academic credentials – and deliver personal attention to each and every student.
*Applications are currently being accepted for the Fall 2013 term that begins in August 2013. Apply before the priority deadline of May 1, 2013 to waive the $75 application fee. Final deadline is June 3, 2013.
For more information:
For more information about the Fully Employed MBA program, attend an information in Santa Barbara.
Regional Director, Corporate and Community Relations