Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA)
Pepperdine MBA Now Offered in Pasadena
June 3, 2013
August 26, 2013
Pepperdine University is now offering its highly acclaimed Fully Employed MBA program to working professionals in Pasadena and the San Gabriel Valley.
A top-ranked business school, Pepperdine’s Graziadio School of Business and Management was one of the first to offer evening and weekend classes tailored to business professionals more than 40 years ago.
With an alumni network of more than 34,000 strong, a Pepperdine MBA is the definitive choice for Pasadena business professionals and entrepreneurs who wish to maximize their connections and gain a superior return on investment for their MBA.
Class Locations and Schedule
The program duration is 28 months, or seven trimesters. Students who prefer to take an additional weeknight class in place of the Saturday format class may do so at any of Pepperdine's four regional graduate campuses upon class availability.
Maranatha HS CampusCampus information
One evening per week
- Internationally acclaimed by top business authorities including U.S. News & World Report, BusinessWeek, Forbes and the Financial Times. Accredited by the prestigious AACSB.
- Values-centered – Committed to developing values-centered leaders and advancing responsible business practice.
- Experience-driven – Pepperdine students tackle real-world, real-time business challenges to develop the practical and applied skills sought by employers.
- Collaborative – Pepperdine will challenge you with a rigorous curriculum, yet delivered in a collaborative learning environment that fosters teamwork and cooperation.
- World-class Faculty – Our award-winning faculty have outstanding real-world and academic credentials – and deliver personal attention to each and every student.
Be sure to review the application requirements before you apply. Classes begin Fall 2013.
For more information:
For more information about the Fully Employed MBA program, attend an information session in Pasadena.
Deputy Director, Corporate Relations