Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA)
The Graziadio School seeks applicants with professional work experience who want to develop or enhance their management skills. The admission committee evaluates each candidate's overall credentials, including work experience, test scores, and academic preparation.
- Bachelor's degree. You must have a bachelor's degree with an acceptable grade point average from a regionally accredited four-year college or university.
- Work experience. A minimum of two years of work experience is required for the Fully Employed MBA program.
- Application for admission. You must complete an application from Pepperdine, including required essays, organization chart, and resume with a check for the nonrefundable $75 application fee.
- Professional recommendation. Pepperdine requires a recommendation from your immediate supervisor or an individual qualified to assess your ability to pursue a graduate degree. A recommendation form is included in the application for admission.
- GMAT or GRE score. GMAT is preferred; GRE is accepted as an alternative. You must have an acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) taken within the last five years. Please have your official score sent to the address listed below. Click here for further information about the GMAT and how you can prepare for the test.
- Official transcripts. You must provide an official transcript with your bachelor's degree posted from your undergraduate university. Please have the school's registrar mail your transcript directly to the Graziadio School Admission Office. If work toward your undergraduate degree was completed at additional colleges or universities, please request official transcripts from all institutions. Transcript request forms are included in the application for admission. International students should provide translated copies of their transcripts.
Transcripts and GMAT/GRE scores should be sent to:
Office of Admission
Fully Employed MBA Program
Graziadio School of Business and Management
6100 Center Drive, Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90045