Master of Science in Global Business (Full-time)
The Graziadio School seeks students with excellent academic and career potential as well as highly motivated self-starters who thrive on challenge. We carefully select each new class to represent diverse academic, cultural, and professional backgrounds. The admission committee evaluates each candidate's overall credentials, including exam score, leadership qualities, academic performance, and extracurricular activities.
- Bachelor's degree. You must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university. Preference is given to applicants with a 3.25 grade point average or higher.
- Use one e-mail throughout the application process and ALL correspondence in order to insure proper processing by Admissions. Be aware that @163.com and @126.com addresses often have difficulty receiving emails from Pepperdine.
- Application for admission. You must complete and submit an application from Pepperdine, including the required essay, references, and resume with a check payable to Pepperdine University for the nonrefundable $100 application fee.
- GRE or GMAT score. Submission of a GRE or GMAT score is not required for admission. Candidates may submit a score if desired as a supplemental document. Please use the following codes for score reporting:
MBA, IMBA, Joint MBAs: 37B-BJ-56
M.S. in Applied Finance: 37-BJ-66
M.S. in Global Business: 37-BJ-37
Click here for further information about the GMAT and how you can prepare for the test.
- Official transcripts. You must provide an official transcript with your bachelor's degree posted from your undergraduate university. If you have not completed your bachelor's degree at the time of application, submit a current transcript. A complete transcript must be submitted before fall enrollment. Your To-Do List in WaveNet will show your transcript is incomplete until the final transcript with your degree posted is received. Please have the school's registrar mail your transcript directly to the Graziadio School Admission Office. If you submit the transcript, it MUST be in a sealed envelope from the university. If work toward your undergraduate degree was completed at more than one college or university, please request official transcripts from all institutions. Transcript request forms are included in the application for admission.
Transcripts from non U.S. universities which do not calculate GPA on a 4.0 scale (A=4.0) MUST be certified, with GPA calculated, by a NACES member agency. For certification, we recommend WES.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (waived if you graduated from a U.S. or U.K. university)
- International Student Data Form
- Interviews are conducted by invitation only.
All documents and exam scores should be sent to:
Office of Admission
Graziadio School of Business and Management
6100 Center Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Phone: (310) 568-5535