Pepperdine's traditional two-year MBA degree allows a great deal of flexibility while providing a focus on real-world learning. Small class sizes of no more than 30 students ensure personal attention and foster a collaborative team spirit, so you can build lifelong personal and professional connections. At least one year of professional work experience is required.
Two-year MBA program highlights include:
- Experience-Driven Curriculum. The curriculum emphasizes applied learning, not just theory, so students are 100% prepared when they graduate.
- Areas of Concentration. Tailor your MBA by earning a concentration in one of five areas: dispute resolution, entrepreneurial management, finance, leadership and managing organizational change, or marketing.
- SEER Certificate Option. Two-year MBA students may choose to earn a certificate in Socially, Environmentally, and Ethically Responsible (SEER) Business Strategy.
- Study Abroad Option. Gain international business experience by studying abroad for course credit at one of our prestigious partner universities in Asia, Europe, Latin America or Africa.
- Business Internship. Students develop professional business skills through hands-on assignments during an internship for course credit.