Certificate and Open Enrollment Programs for Individuals
Explore Pepperdine's Graziadio School of Business and Management by taking non-degree certificate and executive education courses developed to address current issues facing business leaders.
In the spirit of the Graziadio School of Business and Management's commitment to lifelong learning and hallmarks emphasizing developing values-centered leaders, the Executive Education Department has developed unique program offerings that enrich your knowledge and skills while focusing on current topics and trends that will enhance your continued success in business. In these short, non-degree courses, participants experience Pepperdine faculty and curriculum while sharpening their business skills in an interactive environment. Many of the programs are based on topics and thought leadership unique to Pepperdine and are taught by both Pepperdine faculty and industry experts.
- Certificate in Private Capital Markets
October 28-30, 2013
- Certificate in Financial Planning
Study at your own pace.
- Certificate in Leading Long-term Value Creation
- Certificate in Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility
- Women's Leadership Series
- Certificate in Film and Television Finance
- Certificate in Financial Management for the Family Office
Corporate Development Solutions
Work with the Graziadio School's faculty to develop a custom training solution for your organization.
For more information about executive education or certificate programs, please contact:
Interim Director of Executive Education