Edward Fredericks, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Finance
(310) 823 2829 (O)
Ed Fredericks comments on stocks, bonds, Wall Street, investment strategy, and asset management. He is available to address issues related to U.S. and global financial markets, private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and financial distress. A long-time Wall Street manager who runs his own investment firm, East Wind Asset Management, Fredericks worked for the company that is now Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group on Wall Street as a buy-side equity manager.
- New Credit Card Rules Take Effect
- Want to Save the Economy? Invest.
- Business Schools Prepare For A New Wall Street
- Investors Flee From Banking Stocks
- Bailout Bill Gets Tangled Up In Views
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Office of Public Relations