Dean and Professor of Management
(310) 568-5689 (O)
Dean Linda Livingstone comments on the intersection of business ethics and personal values, advancing responsible business practice and codes of conduct, and executive leadership development. She also comments on the design and delivery of business education for working professionals, as well as career development and admission trends in graduate business education.
Dean Livingstone is also available to comment on advancing women in business, managing change and applying creativity in business.
- Ethics Matters in Business (and Business School)
- Growth Engine for Los Angeles
- Be A Creative Problem-Finder
- A Lesson in Virtuous Values for Business School”
- Why Aren’t More Women Getting Their MBA?
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Office of Public Relations