One Week/Multi-Week Abroad - Program Information
Travel the World with Pepperdine
Spend a week or more expanding your global business savvy through a combination of classroom learning, company visits, and enriching cultural activities. You'll benefit from the expertise of distinguished faculty and internationally recognized experts and return with a grasp of the international marketplace that only experience can impart.
View destinations and calendar »
Earn Academic Credit
Students may choose to receive academic credit for completing the one-week or multi-week Global Business Intensive Course programs. Students will receive a grade when the course is taken for credit. If you take the course for "no credit" it WILL NOT fulfill your global requirement.
- Fully Employed MBA/MBAJ Students − 2 units of elective credit (up to 4 credits).
Courses offered abroad: Concentration credits awarded to students concentrating in Leadership and Managing Organizational Change, Global Business, Marketing or General Management. Students concentrating in Digital Innovation and Information Systems (DI-IS) may take a (DI-IS) content related trip and/or submit a final paper in the area of DI-IS with prior approval of the (DI-IS) Chair if a (DI-IS) content related trip is not available).
Courses offered in the U.S.: Concentration credits awarded to students concentrating in General Management only.
- BSM Students − 2 units of credit for Contemporary Business Issues (up to 4 credits)
- MSML Students − 2 units of credit in lieu of OTMT 671 Cross-Cultural Management
- Full-time Students − Students should consult their academic advisor for questions regarding academic credit for the one-week or multi-week Global Business Intensive Course programs.
- Graziadio School students and alumni are eligible to participate in one-week abroad Global Business Intensive Courses.
- Must be in good academic standing to participate in the programs offered by Global Programs.
My Global Experience
Name: David Wu
Program: Oxford, England
Comments: "This course has provided me with an in-depth understanding of global business from a unique point of view. The course touched on subjects not discussed in the United States. This important information will provide me with a competitive edge toward my career in the future. I recommend that students take full advantage of taking a Global Business Intensive Course."
Name: Ron Almagor
Program: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Comments: "It is absolutely the best way to gain an understanding of working and living abroad. I highly recommend this to all Pepperdine students."