The Fully Employed MBA
Pepperdine's Fully Employed MBA - the most flexible part-time MBA program in the greater Los Angeles area - lets you earn a relevant, experience-based, and values-driven business education while you fulfill your current personal and professional responsibilities. That's why Bloomberg Businessweek ranks it among the best part-time MBA programs in the west.
Pepperdine's Fully Employed MBA offers you the complete Pepperdine MBA experience in a flexible, part-time MBA format:
- Our dedicated faculty of business scholars and some of the most experienced executives and entrepreneurs in Los Angeles will bring their up-to-the-minute knowledge and skills directly to the classroom.
- Our extensive experiential learning opportunities include Pepperdine's groundbreaking Education to Business (E2B) program, which U.S. News & World Report ranks among its "Top 10 College Courses that Will Pay Off at Work."
- Our four convenient locations in West Los Angeles, Irvine, Encino, and Westlake Village, make Pepperdine's Fully Employed MBA the Los Angeles region's most accessible part-time MBA program.
- Our collaborative learning environment helps you hone the team-building and leadership skills today's employers value most.
- Our customizable curriculum lets you tailor your MBA degree to your specific career goals. Choose from concentrations in Digital Innovation and Information Systems, Dispute Resolution, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Management, Global Business, Leadership and Managing Organizational Change, and Marketing.
- Our flexible schedules let you take classes in the evenings, on weekends, and even online. Earn your MBA degree in as little as two years, or up to seven.
If you're ready to put your career on the fast track, choose Pepperdine's Fully Employed MBA.
On-campus locations include: Irvine, West Los Angeles, Encino and Westlake Village. We also have an online MBA coursework option.