Certificate in Financial Management for the Family Office
Executive Education Programs
Managing and Building Wealth Through Effective Financial Management, Oversight, and Making Informed Investment Decisions
In partnership with:
Lido Consulting, Inc. provides consulting services for families with substantial wealth
and resources to those responsible for the management of wealth.
Next Offering: Please contact us for information regarding the next start date.
The Certificate in Financial Management for the Family Office program is a two and a-half day curriculum-based training program developed by Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management in association with Lido Consulting, Inc.
Program attendees learn best practices in corporate governance and financial management, evaluation skills necessary to oversee and manage the financial and budgetary aspects of their organization, and the tools necessary to make informed and suitable investment decisions. The program will be instructed by both Pepperdine faculty members and industry experts.
Certificate Learning Objectives:
- Learn the skills necessary to develop in-depth budgets for all aspects of business and personal activities as a basis for long-term planning and portfolio management
- Review best practices for financial reporting as a tool for decision making, appropriate levels of delegation of authority, organization over-site, and accountability
- Evaluate different legal and organization structures for wealth preservation, wealth transfer, and tax minimization
- Assess portfolio creation, the risk/return relationship, and wealth management tools
- Study various investment opportunities including both public and private markets, alternative investments, real estate investments, and international investment opportunities
Discuss current issues facing family offices with peers and industry experts in a small group setting without the distraction of being sold to.
Certificate Program Details:
Dates and Times:
Information regarding the next start date will be posted as soon as possible.
Dates and locations may change. We will notify students of any changes in a timely manner.
Drescher Graduate Campus
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263
Cost includes program materials, breakfast and lunch each day.
- Cost is per participant
- Early Bird Discount available
- 20% discount for all Pepperdine alumni
Register early. The program has limited space.