Career Resources for Students and Alumni
The PAN Online Directory connects members of the online community with up to 80,000 alumni worldwide. The directory is password protected and is accessible only to members of the Pepperdine Alumni Network (PAN Online), which includes alumni, students, faculty, and staff.
Resources for Students and Alumni
Take advantage of the wide range of career resources available at Pepperdine to make the most of your job search and sharpen your career management skills.
- Graziadio Talent Online (GTO). Search jobs, post resumes, register for career events, and more through this Web site exclusively for Graziadio students and alumni.
- Career coaching. Take advantage of one-on-one, short-term coaching sessions for guidance on resumes, interviews, career planning, salary negotiation and more.
- CareerLeader. Take this comprehensive online assessment and discover the best business career path for you.
- Career Events. Pepperdine offers career workshops, Webinars, career fairs, industry panels and networking events to help students and alumni further their careers.
- Career toolbox. Use these valuable tips to help with your job search. Find information on topics such as resume writing, interviewing, networking and salary negotiation.
- Career links. This list of Web sites provide easy access to additional resources for career management.