Center for Applied Research
Private Capital Markets Project
News and Information
Browse recent announcements, upcoming presentations, and a selection of media placements, documents and videos about our private capital markets research. To learn more, e-mail email@example.com or join us on LinkedIn.
Survey Finds Flu Took Economic Toll on Small Businesses
That bug that's going around might be bugging your bottom line if you are a small business owner, according to a new survey from Pepperdine University, conducted in partnership with Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp.
"The perception that the flu outbreak is hindering their opportunities for growth is somewhat surprising because the flu is a temporary condition that should not impact the trajectory of the firm. The fact that nearly one out of ten respondents said 'yes' is both unexpected and troubling," said Dr. Craig Everett, assistant professor of finance at Pepperdine and associate director of the Pepperdine Private Capital Markets Project.
- Certificate in Private Capital Markets, Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, May 20-22, 2013
- HUFFINGTON POST: Advice for the Credit Denied
- WASHINGTON POST: Three Immediate Small Business Implications If Congress Can Reach a Fiscal Cliff Deal
- WASHINGTON POST: If Congress Can Reach A Fiscal Cliff Deal
- AMERICAN BANKER: Groom Small Businesses to Be Better Loan Candidates