International Student Aid
International students maybe eligible for private education credit-based loans. Most of the lenders offer better terms for alternative education loans with a cosigner. To learn more about the alternative education loan application process, international students may contact the Financial Aid Office or lenders directly.
All international students may apply for private scholarships. The following Web sites offer information on a variety of scholarships for international students.
List of Scholarship Websites
- www.fastweb.com: This is the largest free scholarship search on the Internet.
- www.ciee.org: The Council on International Exchange provides assistance with study abroad programs and internships, international student identification cards, student travel services, and English as a second language instruction and testing.
- www.edupass.com: This site provides information for international students interested in study in the United States; it covers many topics of interest to international students.
- www.iie.org: The Institute of International Education administers the U.S. Fulbright program and manages more than 250 international education programs. The IIE site includes scholarship books, information on Asia Help and Balkan Help, etc.
- www.iefa.org: International Education Financial Aid is a site that contains a free searchable database of several hundred scholarships and awards for international students.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs
- Salle Mae Scholarship Search