Awards and Top Ranked MBA Programs
The Graziadio School's degree programs have been recognized among the nation's best by some of the most distinguished authorities in business – including U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Businessweek and the Financial Times. The Graziadio School is honored to be considered among the top out of more than 2,000 business schools in the nation, and have top ranked MBA programs in Los Angeles.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Full-time MBA in the top 100 in the nation at #76.
- The Princeton Review ranks the Graziadio School #3 nationally for Best Campus Environment.
- The Aspen Institute’s Beyond Grey Pinstripes ranking places the Graziadio School among the Global 100 business schools for dedication to social and environmental issues (#85).
- The Wall Street Journal named the Graziadio School’s MBA program a “hidden gem’” among accelerated full-time programs ranked internationally.
- Los Angeles Business Journal annually places the Graziadio School among the top three largest MBA programs in Los Angeles County.
- Forbes ranks the Full-time MBA program #69 in the nation for return on investment.
- The Wall Street Journal placed the Graziadio School among the Top Business Schools: Recruiters’ Top Picks in 2007.
Fully Employed MBA
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek ranks the Fully Employed MBA at #50 nationally, and #12 in the Western region.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the Fully Employed MBA program #61 nationwide.
- Leadership Excellence magazine ranks the Graziadio School #13 nationally in leadership development.
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal ranks the Graziadio School as the #1 business school serving the Valley and surrounding communities.
- Forbes ranked the Fully Employed MBA program #19 in the nation for return on investment in 2005.
- U.S News & World Report named the E2B (Education-to-Business) MBA consulting program one of the “10 College Course That Will Pay Off at Work”.
- PINK magazine named the Graziadio School a ‘Best Business School’ for women MBAs nationally.
- Graziadio School remains ranked among the top 20% of the 630 eligible accredited business schools worldwide.